Páginas

viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

Shania Twain


Is a Canadian country pop singer and songwriter. A five-time Grammy Award winner, Twain has also achieved major success as a songwriter, winning 27 BMI Songwriter awards.

Discography:

Shania Twain (1993)
The Woman in Me (1995)
Come On Over (1997)
Up! (2002)

Hits:

What made you say that (Shania Twain 93) /
video
Dance with the one that brought you (Shania Twain 93) /
video
You lay a whole lot of love on me (Shania Twain 93) /
video
Whose bed have your boots been under? (The Woman in Me 95) /
video
Any man of mine (The Woman in Me 95) /
video
The woman in me (The Woman in Me 95) /
video
I'm outta here! (The Woman in Me 95) /
video
You win my love (The Woman in Me 95) /
video
No one needs to know (The Woman in Me 95) /
video
Home ain't where his heart is (The Woman in Me 95) /
video
God bless the child (The Woman in Me 95) /
video
Love gets me every time (Come On Over 97) /
video
Don't be stupid (Come On Over 97) /
video
You're still the one (Come On Over 97) /
video
From this moment on (Come On Over 97) /
video
When (Come On Over 97) /
video
Honey, I'm home (Come On Over 97) /
video
That don't impress me much (Come On Over 97) /
video
Man! I feel like a woman (Come On Over 97) /
video
You've got away (Come On Over 97) /
video
Come on over (Come On Over 97) /
video
Rock this country! (Come On Over 97) /
video
I'm holdin' on to love (Come On Over 97) /
video
I'm gonna getcha good (Up! 02) /
video
Up! (Up! 02) /
video
Ka-ching (Up! 02) /
video
Forever and for always (Up! 02) /
video
Thank you baby (Up! 02) /
video
She's not just a pretty face (Up! 02) /
video
When you kiss me (Up! 02) /
video
It only hurts when I'm breathing (Up! 02) /
video
Party for two [ft. Mark McGrath] (Greatest Hits 04) /
video
Don't (Greatest Hits 04) /
video
I ain't no quitter (Greatest Hits 04) /
video
Shoes (Desperate Housewives OST 05) /
video

Shania Twain live:

live in chicago man i feel like a woman
Live Performance - You are still one
I'm gonna getcha good! live
Don't Be Stupid (Live @ TOTP Special)

Official Website: www.shaniatwain.com 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario