Páginas

miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Kelly Clarkson


Is an American singer-songwriter and actress. Clarkson made her debut under RCA Records after she won the first season of the television series American Idol in 2002.

Discography:

Thankful (2003)
Breakaway (2004)
My December (2007)
All I Ever Wanted (2009)

Hits:

A moment like this (Thankful 03) /
video
Before your love (Thankful 03) /
video
Miss independent (Thankful 03) /
video
Low (Thankful 03) /
video
The trouble with love is (Thankful 03) /
video
Breakaway (Breakaway 04) /
video
Since U been gone (Breakaway 04) /
video
Behind these hazel eyes (Breakaway 04) /
video
Because of you (Breakaway 04) /
video
Walk away (Breakaway 04) /
video
Never again (My December 07) /
video
Sober (My December 07) /
video
One minute (My December 07) /
video
Don't waste your time (My December 07) /
video
My life would suck without you (All I Ever Wanted 09) /
video
I do not hook up (All I Ever Wanted 09) /
video
Already gone (All I Ever Wanted 09) /
video
All I ever wanted (All I Ever Wanted 09) /
video

Kelly Clarkson live:

Because of you - Live
Breakaway - Live on VH1
Behind These Hazel Eyes (Live @ TOTP-DE)

Official Website: www.kellyclarkson.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario