Páginas

jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

Sophie Ellis Bextor


Is a multi-platinum selling English singer, songwriter and model. She first came to prominence in the late 1990s, as the lead singer of the indie rock band theaudience.

Discography:

Read My Lips (2001)

Shoot from the Hip (2003)
Trip the Light Fantastic (2007)
4th studio album (2010)

Hits:

Groovejet [If This Ain't Love] [ft. Spiller] (Read My Lips 01) /
video
Take me home (Read My Lips 01) /
video
Murder on the dancefloor (Read My Lips 01) /
video
Get over you (Read My Lips 01) /
video
Move this mountain (Read My Lips 01) /
video
Music gets the best of me (Read My Lips 01) /
video
Mixed up world (Shoot From the Hip 03) /
video
I won't change you (Shoot From the Hip 03) /
video
Circles [ft. Busface] (Non Album 05) /
video
Catch you (Trip the Light Fantastic 07) /
video
Me and my imagination (Trip the Light Fantastic 07) /
video
Today the sun's on us (Trip the Light Fantastic 07) /
video
Heartbreak [ft. Freemasons] (Shakedown 2 and Another Love 09) /
video
Just can't fight this feeling (Debut 2010) /
video

Sophie Ellis Bextor Live:

Heartbreak (Live on GMTV )
Mixed Up World (Live at the Lycra British Style Awards 2003)
I Won't Change You (Live on BBC Xmas)
Get Over You (Live@Saturday Show]
Murder on the Dancefloor (Live C4)

Official Website: www.sophieellisbextor.net

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario