Páginas

martes, 2 de febrero de 2010

Arctic Monkeys


Are an English alternative rock band from High Green, a suburb of Sheffield, England. Formed in 2002.

Members:

Alex Turner (lead vocals, guitar)
Jamie Cook (guitar)
Nick O'Malley (bass guitar, backing vocals)
Matt Helders (drums, backing vocals)
John Ashton as a touring member (keyboard, guitar, backing vocals)

Discography:

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not (2006)
Favourite Worst Nightmare (2007)
Humbug (2009)

Hits:

Fakes tales of San Francisco (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not 06) /
video
I bet you look good on the dancefloor (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not 06) /
video
When the sun goes down (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not 06) /
video
The view from the afternoon (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not 06) /
video
Leave before the lights come on (Non Album 06) /
video
Brainstorm (Favourite Worst Nightmare 07) /
video
Fluorescent adolescent (Favourite Worst Nightmare 07) /
video
Teddy picker (Favourite Worst Nightmare 07) /
video
Crying lightning (Humbug 09) /
video
Cornerstone (Humbug 09) /
video
My propeller (Humbug 09) /
video

Arctic Monkeys Live:

Mardy Bum Live at Glastonbury 2007
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor - Live
Fluorescent Adolescent (Live)
brianstorm (Live In Barcelona)

Official Website: www.arcticmonkeys.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario