Páginas

sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Train


Is a band from San Francisco, California, formed in 1994. They achieved mainstream success with their debut album, Train, which was released in 1998.

Members:

Patrick Monahan (lead vocalist)
Jimmy Stafford (guitar)
Scott Underwood (drummer)

Discography:

Train (1998)
Drops of Jupiter (2001)
My Private Nation (2003)
For Me, It's You (2006)
Save Me, San Francisco (2009)

Hits:

Free (Train 98) /
video
Meet virginia (Train 98) /
video
I am (Train 98) /
video
Ramble on (Non Album 01) /
video
Drops of jupiter [tell me] (Drops of Jupiter 01) /
video
Something more (Drops of Jupiter 01) /
video
She's on fire (Drops of Jupiter 01) /
video
Calling all angels (My Private Nation 03) /
video
When I look to the sky (My Private Nation 03) /
video
Get to me (My Private Nation 03) /
video
Ordinary (Spider Man 2 OST 04) /
video
Cab (For Me, It's You 06) /
video
Give myself to you (For Me, It's You 06) /
video
Am I reaching you now (For Me, It's You 06) /
video
Hey, soul sister (Save Me, San Francisco 09) /
video
If it's love (Save Me, San Francisco 09) /
video

Train live:

Hey Soul Sister - Live Today Show
Drops of Jupiter (ACOUSTIC LIVE!)
I Am (Midnight Moon dvd) live

Official Website: www.trainline.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario