Páginas

domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

T.I.


Is an American recording artist, film & music producer, and occasional actor. He is the founder and co-chief executive officer (CEO) of Grand Hustle Records.

Discography:

I'm Serious (2001)
Trap Muzik (2003)
Urban Legend (2004)
King (2006)
T.I. vs. T.I.P. (2007)
Paper Trail (2008)
King Uncaged (2010)

Hits:

I'm serious [ft. Beenie Man](I'm Serious 01) /
video
24's (Trap Muzik 03) /
video
Be easy (Trap Muzik 03) /
video
Rubberband man (Trap Muzik 03) /
video
Let's get away [ft. Jazze Pha] (Trap Muzik 03) /
video
Bring em out (Urban Legend 04) /
video
U don't know me (Urban Legend 04) /
video
ASAP (Urban Legend 04) /
video
What you know (King 06) /
video
Why you wanna (King 06) /
video
Live in the sky [ft. Jamie Foxx] (King 06) /
video
Top back (King 06) /
video
Big things poppin' (T.I. vs. T.I.P. 07) /
video
You know what it is [ft. Wyclef Jean] (T.I. vs. T.I.P. 07) /
video
Hurt [ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes] (T.I. vs. T.I.P. 07) /
video
Whatever you like (Paper Trail 08) /
video
Hell of a life (Paper Trail 08) /
video
Swagga like us [ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z & Lil Wayne] (Paper Trail 08) /
video
Live your life [ft. Rihanna] (Paper Trail 08) /
video
Dead and gone [ft. Justin Timberlake] (Paper Trail 08) /
video
What up, what's haapnin' (Paper Trail 08) /
video
Got your back [ft. Keri Hilson] (King Uncaged 10) /
video

T.I. live:

What You Know About That LIVE on Jimmy Kimmel
Whatever You Like (Live At Ellen Show 1/19/2009)

Official Website: www.trapmuzik.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario