Páginas

miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2010

Ashanti


Is an American recording artist, record producer, actress, dancer, and model who rose to fame in the early 2000s.

Discography:

Ashanti (2002)
Chapter II (2003)
Concrete Rose (2004)
The Declaration (2008)

Hits:

foolish (Ashanti 02) /
video
Happy (Ashanti 02) /
video
Baby (Ashanti 02) /
video
Rock wit U (Chapter II 03) /
video
Rain on me (Chapter II 03) /
video
Only U (Concrete Rose 04) /
video
Don't leave me alone (Concrete Rose 04) /
video
Don't let them (Concrete Rose 04) /
video
Still on it [ft. Paul Wall & Method Man] (Collectables by Ashanti [compilation] 05) /
video
The way that I love you (The Declaration 08) /
video
Good good (The Declaration 08) /
video
Thing you make me do [ft. Robin Thicke] (The Declaration 08) /
video

Ashanti live:

Rock With You ( Live )
The Way That I Love You LIVE on Regis & Kelly
rain on me live at American awards

Official Website: writtenentertainment.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario