Páginas

jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

'N Sync


Were an American pop boy band. Formed in Orlando, Florida in 1995. While 'N Sync announced a "temporary hiatus" in spring 2002, the band has not recorded new material since. The group's official website shut down in summer of 2006, and in 2007, Lance Bass confirmed that the group has "definitely broken up."

Members:

Chris Kirkpatrick – Vocals/Counter-Tenor
JC Chasez – Lead Vocals/Tenor 1
Justin Timberlake – Lead Vocals/Tenor 2
Joey Fatone – Vocals/Baritone
Lance Bass – Vocals/Bass

Discography:

*NSYNC (1998)
No Strings Attached (2000)
Celebrity (2001)

Hits:

I want you back (*NSYNC 98) /
video
Tearin' up my heart (*NSYNC 98) /
video
Here we go (*NSYNC 98) /
video
Together again (*NSYNC 98) /
video
For the girl who has everything (*NSYNC 98) /
video
God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You (*NSYNC 98) /
video
Thinking of you [I drive myself crazy] (*NSYNC 98) /
video
Music of my heart [ft. Gloria Estefan] (Music of My Heart OST 99) /
video
Bye bye bye (No Strings Attached 00) /
video
It's gonna be me (No Strings Attached 00) /
video
I'll never stop (No Strings Attached 00) /
video
This I promise you (No Strings Attached 00) /
video
Pop (Celebrity 01) /
video
Gone (Celebrity 01) /
video
Girlfriend [ft. Nelly] (Celebrity 01) /
video

'N Sync live:

This I Promise You (live in New York HBO)
ITS GONNA BE ME LIVE MTV MOVIE AWARDS 2000
'Nsync, Michael Jackson Pop Live 2001

Official Website: www.nsync.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario