Páginas

viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

Savage Garden


Was an Australian pop rock duo that received major international success between 1997 and 2001. The band took a hiatus in 2000, and while they had intended to reform, Savage Garden announced its breakup in 2001.

Members:

Darren Hayes (vocals)
Daniel Jones (keyboards, sequencing, and guitar)

Discography:

Savage Garden (1997)
Affirmation (1999)

Hits:

I want you (Savage Garden 97) /
video
To the moon and back (Savage Garden 97) /
video
Truly madly deeply (Savage Garden 97) /
video
Break me shake me (Savage Garden 97) /
video
Universe (Savage Garden 97) /
video
Tears of pearls (Savage Garden 97) /
video
The animal song (Affirmation 99) /
video
I knew I loved you (Affirmation 99) /
video
Affirmation (Affirmation 99) /
video
Crash and burn (Affirmation 99) /
video
Chained to you (Affirmation 99) /
video
Hold me (Affirmation 99) /
video
The best thing (Affirmation 99) /
video

Savage Garden live:

"Affirmation" Live 2000 at PITP
Crash and Burn Live Fron Brisbane Australia
I want You MTV Europe 1997

Official Website: www.savagegarden.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario