Páginas

sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

Britney Spears


Is an American pop singer and entertainer. Born in Mississippi and raised in Louisiana, Spears first appeared on national television in 1992 as a contestant on the Star Search program. Following her debut, Spears was credited with leading the revival of teen pop in the late 1990s.

Discography:

...Baby One More Time (1999)
Oops!... I Did It Again (2000)
Britney (2001)
In the Zone (2003)
Blackout (2007)
Circus (2008)
Femme Fatal (2011)

Hits:

...Baby one more time (...Baby One More Time 99) /
video
Sometimes (...Baby One More Time 99) /
video
[You drive me] Crazy (...Baby One More Time 99) /
video
Born to make you happy (...Baby One More Time 99) /
video
From the bottom of my broken heart (...Baby One More Time 99) /
video
Oops!... I did it again (Oops!... I Did It Again 00) /
video
Lucky (Oops!... I Did It Again 00) /
video
Stronger (Oops!... I Did It Again 00) /
video
Don't let me be the last to know (Oops!... I Did It Again 00) /
video
I'm slave 4 U (Britney 01) /
video
Overprotected (Britney 01) /
video
I'm not a girl, not yet a woman (Britney 01) /
video
I love Rock 'n' Roll (Britney 01) /
video
Anticipating (Britney 01) /
video
Boys [ft. Pharrell] (Britney 01) /
video
Me against the music [ft. Madonna] (In the Zone 03) /
video
Toxic (In the Zone 03) /
video
Everytime (In the Zone 03) /
video
Outrageous (In the Zone 03) /
video
My prerogative (Greatest Hits: My Prerogative 04) /
video
Do somethin' (Greatest Hits: My Prerogative 04) /
video
Someday [I will understand] (Britney & Kevin: Chaotic[EP]) /
video
Gimme more (Blackout 07) /
video
Piece of me (Blackout 07) /
video
Break the ice (Blackout 07) /
video
Womanizer (Circus 08) /
video
Circus (Circus 08) /
video
If U seek Amy (Circus 08) /
video
Radar (Circus 08) /
video
3 (The Singles Collection [Compilation] 09) /
video
Hold it against me (Femme Fatal 11) /
video
Till the world ends (Femme Fatal 11) /
video
I wanna go (Femme Fatal 11) /
video

Britney Spears live:

live i can't get no - oops!...i did it again MTV 2000
Outrageous (live)
Circus (with Intro) Live @ 2009 World Tour
Stronger Live MTV

Official Website: www.britneyspears.com //// www.britney.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario