Páginas

viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

My Chemical Romance


Is an American rock band from New Jersey, formed in 2001. Their general style has been categorized as "alternative rock", "post-hardcore", "punk revival", "pop punk" and, most controversially, "emo".

Members:

Gerard Way – lead vocals (since 2001)
Ray Toro – lead guitar, backing vocals (since 2001)
Frank Iero – rhythm guitar, backing vocals (since 2002)
Mikey Way – bass guitar, backing vocals (since 2001)

Discography:

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love (2002)
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (2004)
The Black Parade (2006)
[Next Album] (2010)

Hits:

Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us (I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love 02) /
video
Vampires will never hurt you (I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love 02) /
video
Headfirst for halos (I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love 02) /
video
Thank you for the venom (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge 04) /
video
I'm not ok[I promise] (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge 04) /
video
Helena (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge 04) /
video
The ghost of you (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge 04) /
video
Welcome to the black parade (The Black Parade 06) /
video
Famous last words (The Black Parade 06) /
video
I don't love you (The Black Parade 06) /
video
Teenagers (The Black Parade 06) /
video
Desolation row (Watchmen OST 09) /
video

My Chemical Romance Live:

mama live at house of blues
Famous Last Words (live)
Helena Live MTV VMA 2005

Official Website: www.mychemicalromance.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario